I wanted to try a few techniques within the assignment. So here are a few tests and practice shots.
I ended up settling on “vectoring” ten frames with hot pink triangles on a black background which really popped. Then for the next ten frames I used a flat image of space to fill the figure and apartment building in the background and erased everything else, which created a surreal effect that surprised me. By the last ten frames I was running low on ideas but wanted to keep the same color palette, so I decided to keep it minimal and just use thin hot pink lines on a bright aqua background, with some pink noise inside the leather jackets.